Summer may be over in the Philippines, but it’s just getting started in other places! For a tropical girl like me, it’s the perfect time to travel to colder countries because you can enjoy the scenery without freezing to death. Saves me from having to buy a winter wardrobe too!
Comfort is my primary consideration when it comes to packing for a trip. After all, it’s gonna be pretty hard to enjoy the thrill of walking along a cobblestone path of an ancient city if your feet are bleeding! Haha! That being said, you don’t have to look like the caricature of a fanny-pack-wearing tourist either.
Here’s a quick list of my travel style hacks:
- Prada Baroque sunnies – Comfort is key. So you can opt to dress down and go really casual on some days and leave the styling to your specs!
- Rayban aviators – A less daring choice but will def go with all types of looks. ***Here’s a hot tip for y’all –you can use your Resorts World Manila memberships points to get discounts from Sunglass Haven (where I spotted these two sunnies). Just present your card and ask the sales assistants for the details of the deals that they can give you 🙂
- Kate Spade Cameron Street Neema backpack – You can never go wrong with a mini leather backpack for traveling! Functional AND chic! Best of all, this type of leather is scratch and stain resistant.
- Fitflop slides – I’ve always been a fan of how comfy their shoes are! So glad that their designs have improved immensely. Believe me, you can walk in these for hours!
- L’Occitane Hand Cream – Air travel tends to make my skin go dry, especially my hands. This hand cream smells so good and the moisture stays even after washing my hands a few times.
- Victoria’s Secret Tease Flower Eau de Parfum – Smelling good is non-negotiable wherever you may be. I love how this smells fresh and playful, and not overwhelming.
- Wrap-N-Rest Pillow – I love how this keeps my head from bobbing forward when sleeping on the plane/train/bus. Now I don’t have to worry about embarrassing tulo-laway moments! Hahaha!
- Samsonite Black Label spinner trolley – spare yourself the confusion of looking for your bag among a sea of black luggage. The champagne pink shade of this one is sleek and gorgeous. Compact enough for overhead cabins and sturdy enough to check in, in case you exceed hand carry weight limits. Oh, and it comes in a set of three sizes!
Bon voyage, and make it lovely!